Thursday, November 19, 2009

serendipity

serendipity: the effect by which one stumbles upon something fortunate.

i heard this word used this morning by a group of doctors while awaiting an appointment. something along the lines of..."was this planned, or serendipitous?"
what a great word.
i suppose sagacity plays a role in serendipity. whereas one, who flips trips and dips unto something, someone, an experience that is unexpectedly miraculous.... being able to mentally discern (sagacity) what has just taken place is of utmost importance. otherwise, these miracles float on, unnoticed....
i have, jokes aside, been experiencing serendipitous moments scattered, like a sprinkling of fairy dust, throughout my days.
i am not talking about schizoid delusions of grandeur here, i am talking about little teensy tinsy happenenings that are so beautifully orchestrated, that it leaves me, actually emotionally jaw dropped.
i am not sure how else to describe it, other than i recognize this glory in my life and how blessed i am. how beautiful positive energy is, how prayer has opened my eyes. experiencing joy in my life in so many different ways. thank god for that.



Sun is shining, the weather is sweet
Make you want to move your dancing feet
To the rescue, here I am
Want you to know ya, where I stand

When the morning gathers the rainbow
Want you to know I'm a rainbow too
So, to the rescue here I am
Want you to know just if you can
Where I stand, know, know, know, know, know

Sun is shining, the weather is sweet now
Make you want to move your dancing feet
To the rescue, here I am
Want you to know just if you can
Where I stand, know, know, know, where I stand