Saturday, March 27, 2010

chugga chugga chugga choo choo

saturday mornings...theres something particularly sweet about them.
i am devoting today to revising my thesis, studying for my well-being quiz, and tackling my musical study guide for a test tuesday..over the beatles, the beach boys...and such. coffee plays a significant role in my day...and maybe i will even manage changing out of my robe...but that is under scrutiny.
i also need to think about photos and commencement announcements for graduation. i obviously will be putting those together myself... ideally, i would like to have that done by the end of the weekend and sent off by early next week...seeings how i am on the tail end of school...with graduation being 6 weeks away.
it looks like my sisters and brother should be coming down from the valley, which is exciting. so, busy and productive weekend...
i really have had my fill of the party scene, suprisingly. which, sadly, tightens my social circle to...uh... pretty much myself. but i am okay with that...
its really hard for me to fathom my actual graduation. i have positioned these moments as a goal for several years...graduation before i was 30. and i have finally arrived. it feels really good...i have worked so hard and pushed through so many obstacles to get here, completely supported myself in every way, and made it. i am extremely proud of myself.
I have so many ideas about post graduation. if i had a a stash of cash, i know exactly what i would do. but, i don't. so, looking beyond bozeman, and money making schemes...i have been tossing around the idea of working on a cruiseliner as a photographer (hopefully), and saving money for 3 to 4 months. I would travel all over the world and get paid for it. which is kinda dynamite. plus, i would be doing all this with one of my favorites, claudia from costa rica. it is our tentative game plan. start writing, meeting people, traveling, hopefully not getting sea sick, saving money, and by the finish line of the excursion, i will hopefully have enough money saved up to either continue my traveling in some exciting new continent, or head back to the U.S. (san fran) and start fulfilling my dreams.
I, really want to leave these major life decisions open...i want to be guided by a higher power than myself...
so, lots of exciting new ventures in my life. I didn't ever think i would be in my late twenties with no attachments. not even a pet. 11 plants tho, which i have formed a bit of love for...but all in all, i am open for adventure. which is pretty fabulous in my opinion.
so, with all of that said, only time will tell. ciao.